In business is important and much desired by all to keep up with customers, sales, enterprises etc in an organised way. The new Outlook Business Contact Manager 2013 does just that, it’s a simple and powerful tool, allowing you to be up to date in all your management affairs.
As a Microsoft policy, this new version is only made available with Office 2013 Standard and Professional, and is hence not accessible to all. For those who have it, waste no more time and follow some quick steps in setting it up.
- To begin with, make sure that you have closed all other Office applications.
- Having done that, click on the icon and the Business Contact Manager window opens up. Following which, you must click the ‘install now’ button. Your computer should automatically follow the steps of installation using information from the set up of Office 2013.
- When the installation is complete, the set up screen will appear, whereby you can either choose to set up with default settings, clicking on the ‘express’ option or follow the pathway for custom set up, where you will be taken through the account details and will be able to change some things around as per your wish.
- Following this, if you are new to the Business Contact Manager, choose the option to start with sample data, to see how it works and set up by example, or you could simple start with a fresh account, where you enter your own business data.
- Once your database it set up, as per your specifications, you will be asked to enter information about your company. It is very basic and once your done, click ‘next’.
- This will successfully finish your set up and you will be led to the Business Contact Manager on Outlook with a brief message to explain what steps to take there on. This window will look something like this;
Now that you are set up and more familiar with how it works, you can explore the manager and personalize it, by adding new accounts, contacts, items and more. Every time you make a purchase it is just a click away for you to fill in all the necessary data in an extremely organised way, with all necessary details visible at once. access the data anytime either through links on your e-mail or by clicking on the button for Business Contact Manager at the bottom left of the Outlook window. As it is a part of Office 2013, you can also easily include and integrate files from other office applications in your Manager projects.
With access to numerous helpful tools available with the Business Contact Manager it is now easier than ever to keep up with business contacts, payments, deals and marketing projects. For more up-to-date information on these, visit: